Pages

8/17/2007

Here's to O

News flash: rain beat the nonsense out of me this morning soaking everything including my new suede shoes; they are still squelching water and my socks are quite uncomfortable. Thankfully the AC in the office is turned off. I have a good mind to hide the remote control incase anyone is having second thoughts about that.

At a cousin's birthday get-together some months ago, I met O; fine, quirky, and she's in engineering (I like that in female folk). Unfortunately, I don't suffer my head about girls who aren't suffering theirs about me so I let her case drop... at least until my roommate told me she liked me (Ar I still blame you for this). I figured that I might as well take up the case. I got friendly, she responded too. Secretly I hoped this would lead somewhere but all of a sudden, she doesn't call, text or even flash. I believe in persistence so I persisted...

Some sundays ago, I called and after talking for awhile, she puts me on hold to take another call. Tell me, whats a brother to do? I drop and she doesn't even call back. I make up my mind never to call again and a week and a half later, she flashes. Some say girls are confused, I think I'm worse. I wish could just bone them all but a brother's gonna have to get married one day. I don tire. Anyway, I no too send O again, cos like I said a couple of entries ago, something else just popped up on my radar. This bighead is going to get into trouble soon.

11 comments:

DB said...

i am warning you leave women alone. at least for now. don't let your younger brother think for you.

bighead said...

How I would love to. But they won't leave me alone either. And believe me, my younger brother has little (infact nothing) to do with this.

DB said...

maybe we should just go to yahoo messenger! hi!

bighead said...

i'm not sure i'll like to leave my messenger id exposed. what's urs? i'll delete it once i see it.

Ms. Catwalq said...

kpele. had to come and check out your blog after the "kain" comment wey y leave for Toochie's blog. Harsh but to the point.
Na wah.
Sorry about the rain.
I like your honesty about your confusion with females. It's kind of heartwarming to realise that guys don't have the answers either...
Have a good weekend

bighead said...

I fear that I might have been too harsh and i really am not that kind of person. As in, I worry a lot about how the things I say make people feel; but I just had to tell him. I hope he manages to sift out the point amidst the harsh words.

A lot of guys are just confident; under that armour we have a mere mortal who can feel. Believe me, if you met me outside, confused would be the last thing that would come to your mind.

DB said...

hey you removed that 'beautiful' techie post. why now? (fake! THANK GOD!)
on the other hand, you shouldn't really let people make you feel guilty about your opinions and how you express them especially if it is straight from the heart.
every one has the right to come from opposing sides of an idea. i sure hope he's a big man about it afterall, it's a bloggie, blog world.

bighead said...

@eccentric nana: You're very right but its hard not to feel guilty when your opinions are described as "cruel".

Atutupoyoyo said...

LOL @ bloggie blog world. I go tif that line use

bighead said...

@atutupoyoyo: B4 u use that line, you go submit application letter, copy, eccentric nana, copy fashola, copy NCC chairman (abi na director?) come copy jonathan goodluck join.

Afrobabe said...

Rain beat nonsense on u yeah, thank God u are not female and have to immediately head to the salon