Pages

8/08/2007

Why can't everything be like google


For 3 days now, I've been trying to join an open-source software development forum; tried sourceForge, Apache and sourceForge again and it seems the general idea is that newbies find it hard to get started but they claim thousands in contributors so does that make me dull???

I sure hope not.

I think in life just like predicted by entropy laws everything tends towards disorderliness and complexity unless energy is applied to stop the trend. I mean name it, everything from your last exams to girls(especially the later) is complicated. I think people should try and make themselves and the things around them as simple and easy to use as google. I makes life a lot more easier for me.

On a happier note, I finally started IT at a seemingly ideal place after 3 months of active searching, printing CVs, getting turned down by gatemen, receptionists, HR Officers on the phone, physically and even in my dreams.

Also, a former crush from my recent past turned up again. I hope I don't put myself in trouble with anyone especially God on this one.

Let me stop here before I get fired quicker than I was hired.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Physically and even in my dreams"

Loves it!!