Pages

8/10/2007

Muvies!!!!!!

Part of the problem with being a big head is that there can be no scarcity of thoughts. yeah, your thinking: and how is that a problem? It is cos I have only two hands with which to put them down resulting in lossy data transfer. Thats the second problem with being a big head: I tend to try to show that I have one; for example, I could have just said "I can't put everything down" or even "resulting in data losses" but I just had to show that I knew the meaning of the word "lossy". Are you seeing some characteristics of yourself here? Better check your head size again. Now back to those thoughts of mine, I won't put everything down today for 2 reasons:
1. Long blogs bore me and I rarely read to the end. Do you?
2. So I'll have something to type tomorrow. (now doesn't that contrast all my yans about big head, many thoughts? na you get your mouth)

Has anyone seen transformers yet? Interesting huh? Worth the hype? or the 300 naira you paid for the pirated DVD? most definitely not on all counts (In my opinion of course). My summary of the movie: transformers used to be a cartoon, you know... kids stuff and all; and who doesn't like those- shrek, lion king, bugs life and even our very own timeless Tom and Jerry. The movie transformers tried rather unsuccessfully to transform kids stuff which even grown-ups enjoy to grown-up stuff and ended up with the my-younger-brother-wore-my-father's-shirt effect. I will say no more about that.

On the other hand, Die Hard IV was "off the chainers". Even though Oga kpatakpata Bruce Willis was conveniently spared from death and disabling injury even when passing through things that even my kpako, never-say-die former laptop would have succumbed to(that last part was supposed to be joke), his extra-ordinary luck and resilience saw him at the end of the movie passing moral encouragement around; remember that just before then he shot himself in the shoulder, fell of America's 3-storey version of carter bridge and jumped out of a speeding car amongst other things. Nevertheless his extra-convenient survival was quite enjoyable and I'm definitely updating my hi5 and facebook profiles to reflect this.

I wrote too much today. Congrats for getting to the end. I wouldn't have if this wasn't my blog. have a great day.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey bighead. How come you write long posts yourself?
Anyway gotcha from a comment you made on the Korean imbeciles in one blog. Cant remember the name of the blog.
And whats that crazy language you use? Urdu or Portuguese?

bighead said...

i didn't intend for this one to be long. I think i was in the blog-mood today. That language i no know. me i speak just english and igbo. Google who owns blogspot does this sometimes: they try to guess your location and give you an arbitrary language. use http://largehead.blogspot.com?hl=en
and the"?hl=en" will correct that

Anonymous said...

And to think you are a great fan of yahoo beats me.
But may be its brazilian igbo they just invented since they are so good in guessing people;s locations.

Anonymous said...

yahoo or google which one is it? But they are all the same, seen (or used) one you seen them all.

bighead said...

Sorry, what gave you the impression that I'm a big fan of yahoo? And I think I've corrected the problem permanently. It was an option in settings that I didn't notice. Also I'm not sure all dot-com companies are same; they definitely have similarities but same? I don't think so.